Washtech Professional Wash System High Performance Undercounter warewasher
Our range of Washtech commercial dishwashers define the warewashing machines of today, typically containing the most powerful wash pumps in their category to ensure high performance. Bigger pumps deliver higher volumes of wash water via computer designed and positioned wash jets ensuring faster clean up times and minimises rewash.
The Washtech TW washes cups, plates and cutlery in standard 500mm dishracks, plus racks and baking trays up to 750x450mm, and many mixing bowl, bins etc.
- 4 litres per cycle water consumption
- Each load is sanitised – meets hygiene regulations
- Triple cycle selection – 2, 4 and 6 minute cycles
- 10kW rinse and 5kW wash heating
- Electromechanical controls
- Ergonomically positioned OneTouch controls
- Twin 380W wash pumps; Twin upper and Lower wash and rinse arms
- Double filtration of wash water with scrap trays and pump filters
- High clearance wash compartment W800 x D500 x H460
- Insulated door; Magnetic door switch
- Robust stainless steel construction
- Drain pump with flexible connection standard
- Includes: 1x 500mm dish rack + 1x tray rack
- Hot water temperature 65°C ± 5°C
- Electrical 1P+N+E 240V 50Hz 15A/phase cordset supplied
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Standard warranty doesn’t apply for clearance products
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty.
If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.