Washtech Professional Wash System High Performance Large Body Passthrough Warewasher
Our range of Washtech commercial dishwashers define the warewashing machines of today, typically containing the most powerful wash pumps in their category to ensure high performance. Bigger pumps deliver higher volumes of wash water via computer designed and positioned wash jets ensuring faster clean up times and minimises rewash.
AL8 is a versatile utility warewasher suitable for crates, bins and most 80L bowls. This unit is usually installed into benches for easy passthrough operation with no lifting required.
• 2.6 litres per cycle water consumption
• 1.5kW wash pump re-circulates wash water at nominal 800 litres per minute
• Triple cycle selection – 2, 4 and 6 minute cycles
• 10kW rinse and 5kW wash heating
• Electromechanical controls
• FastClean – rounded wash tank, double filtration, scrap and pump inlet filters
• Powerful rinse booster elements ensure fast recovery between cycles
• 650mm high wash chamber clearance
• Robust stainless steel construction
• Suits 500mm international racks
• Fits 750mm bench depth
• Corner or in-line installation
• Includes: 1x 500mm dish rack + 1x 500mm cup rack + 1x 8 division cutlery container and 1x 435mm cup cover
• Hot water temperature 65°C
• Electrical 3ph N+E 415V 50Hz 16.5amp 25A/phase
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.