Waldorf Heavy-Duty 800 Series – Single Pan High Performance Gas Fryer
Waldorf commercial kitchen equipment configurations offer more features and more combinations. This means more options and unlimited creative possibilities. Cleaner lines and consistency in modular design across the entire range enable units to fit together to create an almost seamless kitchen workspace. The industry preferred 800mm depth ensures the efficient use of space, while easily accommodating the advanced performance features that define the Waldorf range.
Waldorf deep fryers have long set the benchmark for durability, speed and economy. The Waldorf 800series builds on this tradition with a re-designed range of deep fryers available in 450 or 600mm single or twin pan versions.
All commercial deep fryers are available with either mechanical or digital controls. Digital control models offer precise temperature control, three product timers, as well as time and temperature digital display.
For high volume operations, the High Performance Output (HPO) commercial deep fryers take speed and performance to another level again. Increased production (up to 50kg/hr) and superior recovery times are made possible through a blower system that pushes greater volumes of air and gas through specially designed ceramic fibre burners. More heat is absorbed by the oil, resulting in lower flue exhaust temperatures and lower production costs per kilo.
- 600mm single pan gas fryer
- 31 litre oil capacity
- 50kg/hr production rate
- 2 x 70MJ/hr infrared burners; Available in Natural gas and LPG
- Electrical Connection: 230-240V 1P+N+E 50Hz 0.5Amp, 3pin 10A cordset fitted
- Mechanical controls
- Easy clean, installation and service
- Supplied with 2 large or 3 standard basket capacity
- Height incl. splashback 1130mm
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Standard warranty doesn’t apply for clearance products
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty.
If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.