Produce crystal clear ice cubes every time
Pyramid shaped ice cools drinks quickly and melts slowly making it perfect for bars, restaurants, pubs and nightclubs
Designed to fit under a standard commercial benchtop
Compact & takes up less floor & wall space in your kitchen or bar
Front breathing refrigeration system allows ice maker to be built in if space is tight, allow clearance of 100mm
Convenient built in ice storage bin
R452A refrigerant - a 45% reduction in GWP (global warming potential) over previous R404A
Best suited to: Restaurants / Cafes, Clubs / Pubs / Bars, Quick Service Restaurants, Convenience / Petrol / Supermarkets, Food Production, Hospitality / Venues, Accommodation, Schools, Medical / Aged Care, Bakery / Pastry
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.