Roband Quartz Heat Lamp Assemblies – Standard Models with Control Box
The stylish and functional Roband quartz heat lamp assemblies provide a balance of heat and light to front or back of house applications. They are manufactured from an exclusive extruded anodized aluminium, with a number of different sizes and options available to suit various requirements.
The Quartz Heat Lamp Assemblies now also feature Easy Fit globes that are easily replaceable without the need for an electrician.
The standard heat lamps come with a control box that houses the isolating on/off switch. They also feature a simple mounting system and come complete with a 10 Amp plug and cord.
- Anodized aluminium body in a variety of sizes
- Designed to give a balance of heat and light
- Easy fit quartz halogen globes, easily replaceable in seconds
- Metal lamp guard
- Simple mounting system
- Internal 1 lamp; Power 350Watts 2Amps
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.