Roband Grill Max Wide-Mouth Toaster
With peak performance and operator safety features, these high performance wide-mouthed toasters will make your conventional toaster a thing of the past. The wider mouth opening and larger toasting room increases menu options, and is ideal for the preparation of taller dishes. The internal fan reduces external surface temperatures. The added feature of an electronic timer with a soft, one-touch operation allows you to set with ease your preferred time duration.
- Electronic “Soft-Touch” Timer operation; 5 minute timer operation
- Top and bottom OR top only heat selection
- Energy regulator control allows for choice and flexibility in heat setting
- Stylish stainless steel design ideal for front-of-house environment
- Dura-life stainless steel elements for prolonged element life
- Wide mouth opening can accommodate dishes as tall as 100 mm
- Larger toasting room enables diversity in menu planning
- Cooling fan reduces external surface temperatures for operator safety
- Removable rack runners for easy cleaning
- Removable crumb tray for easy cleaning
- Audible alarm and flashing light at end of cooking cycle
- Rack Dimensions 465x285mm – 8 Slices
- Power 3450W 15Amps
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.