Rational 6 Tray SelfCooking Center 5Senses
Cooking appliance for automatically cooking (Automatic mode) meat, poultry, fish, side dishes/vegetables, egg dishes/desserts, bakery products and for automatic finishing®. With an intelligent system for optimising mixed loads in production and in à la carte service as well as a fully automatic cleaning and care system.
Hot-air steamer (combi-steamer mode) conforming to DIN 18866 for most of the cooking methods used in commercial kitchens for the optional use of steam and hot air, individually, in succession or in combination.
- Core temperature probe using 6 measuring points with automatic error correction. Positioning aid for core temperature probe included
- Climate management – humidity measured, set and regulated to one percent accuracy. Actual humidity in the cooking cabinet can be set and read on the control panel in Combi-Steamer modes
- Individual Programming of at least 1200 cooking programs with up to 12steps
- Humidification variable in 3 stages from 30°C to 260°C in hot air or combination
- USE interface
- High-performance, fresh-steam generator with automatic descaling
- 5 fan air speeds, programmable
- Integral, maintenance-free grease extraction system with no additional grease filter
- Operation without a water softener and without additional descaling
- Separate solenoid valves for normal and soft water
- Cool-down function for fast cabinet fan cooling
- Automatic adaptation to the installation location
- Unit door with rear-ventilated double-glass panel and hinged inner panel
- Removable, swivelling grid shelves
- Hand shower with automatic retracting system
- 5 programmable proofing stages
- Automatic, pre-selected starting time with adjustable date and time
- Available in Gas or Electric
- Capacity 6x 1/1Gn tray
- Number of meals per day 30-80
- Power 3NAC 415V 11kW
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Standard warranty doesn’t apply for clearance products
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty.
If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.