Rational 6 tray CombiMaster Plus - Electric
The CombiMaster® Plus sets new standards not just in terms of cost/benefit analysis, but also with respect to effective performance:
The energy supplied to the food is metered exactly, and can be extremely powerful if required. The sensitive measuring and control central functions ensure a uniform cooking cabinet climate that can be matched individually to the food. Thus challenging and sophisticated products such as pan-fries, gratins or grilled food are always successful, even when the unit is fully utilized. This applies rack after rack, piece after piece and portion after portion. This is the difference that your guests will see, taste and enjoy.
- Control level for cooking modes, temperature, core temperature and time setting
- Clear control panel with pictograms
- Manual cleaning program
- Diagnostic system with automatic service notices display
- Interface USB; Individual programming of 100 cooking programs each with up to 6 steps
- Probe for core temp measurement
- Integral, maintenance-free grease extraction system with no additional grease filter
- Cool down function for fast cabinet fan cooling
- Automatic adaptation to the installation location
- Seamless hygienic cooking cabinet with rounded corners, cabinet with splash guard – stops water spilling out
- Removable, swiveling grid shelves
- Automatic, active rinsing and drainage of steam generator by pump
- Airflow optimized cooking cabinet
- Available in Gas or Electric
- Capacity 6x 1/1 GN pan
- Number of meals per day 30-80
- Electric: 3NAC 415V 11kW
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Standard warranty doesn’t apply for clearance products
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty.
If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.