Rancilio Classe 7 is a versatile, sturdy, and reliable semi-automatic espresso machine made for the busy cafe. It features electronic control and automatic dosing for practical preparation with consistent results in a commercial setting. It has a hot water dispenser, programmable time-controlled dosing, and independent heat exchangers.
Classe 7 has an ergonomic lighting system in the work area to make the barista's job easier plus chrome group covers and all the distinctive stylish accessories from the high end Rancilio range.
This Tall version fits larger cups underneath the spouts and has 2 group heads.
Available as any combination of two- or three-group, compact and standard width, tall or standard cup height allowance- call for availability and pricing of compact and standard height versions
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.