PureVac Vacuum Packaging Solutions – The Regal Series of Benchtop Vacuum Packaging Machines
PureVac manufactured in Holland from the highest quality stainless steel and components, PureVac vacuum packaging machines are built with the user in mind. Simple controls, multiple functions and self-maintenance capabilities make PureVac the best choice in vacuum sealers.
All PureVac machines are equipped with Busch vacuum pumps which are world leaders in vacuum pump technology, plus every machine has a built-in pump conditioning program and also comes with a service kit to perform preventative maintenance.
The Regal series of benchtop vacuum packaging machines matches ease-of-use and technology at an affordable price and boasts the following features as standard:
- Deep-drawn stainless steel chamber
- Insert plates for faster vacuum cycle
- Adjustable timer control
- Digital pump maintenance program
- Removable wireless sealing bars
- Chamber W280 x D310 x H85; Capacity pump 4m³ / h; Weight 25kg
- Sealing bar length 280mm; machine cycle 25-60seconds
- Power: 240V 50Hz Single Phase 0.3kW
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.