• Compact 407mm wide footprint – fits on a 500mm bench depth
• Plug & Play – single 15A power supply
• Oven cavity to suit up to 306mm x 308mm / 12” plate size
• Best in class energy efficiency – less than 0.7kWh in standby mode
• Rapid cooking up to 10-12 times faster than a conventional oven
• Rapid cooking technology combines three heat technologies: tuned impingement, microwave and convection heat
• Ventless cooking capabilities through built in catalytic converter
• Fast heat up and cool down
• Colour easyTouch® icon driven touch screen control panel with the capability of storing up to 1024 multi-stage recipe programs
• Each program offers up to six (6) stage with programmable cooking times, microwave power setting and user instructions for each stage
• Easy menu updates or data transfer via USB
• Built-in diagnostic testing
• Optimum time management with automatic On & Off timers
• Precise temperature setting range from 100°C – 260°C
• Quiet operation – 52dbA in standby mode
• Black exterior on stainless steel
• Cool to touch exterior allows for zero space at the sides and back
• Easy access to front-mounted air filter
• Easy to clean cavity with large rounded edges
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Standard warranty doesn’t apply for clearance products
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty.
If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.