Mareno 90 Heavy Duty Series – Single Tank Electric Deep Fryer
The Mareno range offers the perfect blend of sophisticated European design and powerful performance to provide the ultimate cooking experience. Offering total flexibility with its ergonomic design and modular dimensions, Mareno enables Chefs to obtain the maximum performance out of every product.
High performance and durable, the Mareno 90 Heavy Duty Series cooking range is 930mm deep and will meet the demands of the busiest kitchen.
Available in both gas and electric models. These heavy duty ranges feature 2mm thick deep pressed stainless steel top, stainless steel tanks with rounded corners for easy cleaning, large cold zones, safety thermostat, adjustable legs, user friendly controls with fast and efficient heat transfer through gas power or stainless steel element. All models come complete with baskets and lids.
- Capacity 1x 22litre oil tank
- Electric 415V 3phase 18kW
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.