Lincoln 1400 Series Impinger I Fastbake Conveyorised Oven – Perfect for medium, large and production pizza shops.
The Lincoln Impinger I 1400 Series is a self-contained conveyorised Impinger gas or electric oven that is stackable up to two high and designed for medium to large cooking outputs.
Stackable 2 high, the Impinger I has a 32” (813mm) wide x 40” (1016mm) deep baking chamber and a front access door with cool handle. The digital control panel makes it simple to adjust speed and temperature. Has single fan cooling for quieter operation and a wide temperature range of 121°C to 316°C. Conveyor and air distribution fingers are removable through the front door for easy cleaning.Comes with 73” (1854mm) conveyor and includes crumb trays below the belt outside the baking chamber.
Standard with FastBake™ technology which can reduce bake time by as much as 30% without increased noise levels or loss of product quality.
- Conveyor Belt: 32” (813mm) Wide x 73” (1854mm) Long
- Baking chamber: 32” (813mm) Wide x 40” (1016mm) Long
- 121°C to 316°C temperature range, 1-30min belt cycle
- Digital control panel
- Front loading access door with cool handle
- Stand with castors and take off shelf included
- Reversible belt switch at rear of oven
- Natural Gas / LPG: 240V 50Hz 5amp; Electric: 415Y/240V 3phase 50Hz 38Amps
- Usage per deck – Natural Gas / LPG 126mj; Electric 27kW
*Production conveyor ovens are non-stock and require a minimum of 10weeks shipping time. These are non-returnable
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.