Lincoln 1100 Series Impinger II Fastbake Single Belt Conveyorised Oven - Perfect for small to medium pizza shops, restaurants with a full pizza menu, hotels room service menus, pubs and clubs.
The Lincoln Impinger II 1100 series is a self-contained conveyorised gas or electric Impinger oven that is stackable up to three high and designed for small to medium outputs requiring high output with minimal labour.
Comes with an exclusive lift off door for removing the conveyor and air distribution fingers from the front of the unit for easy cleaning in tight spaces.
The digital control panel makes it simple to adjust speed and temperature.
Standard with FastBake™ technology which can reduce bake time by as much as 30% without increased noise levels or loss of product quality.
- Conveyor Belt: 18” (457mm) Wide x 56” (1422mm) Long
- Baking chamber: 18” (457mm) Wide x 28” (711mm) Long
- 121°C to 300°C temperature range, 1-30min belt cycle
- Exclusive lift off door – improved cleaning in tight spaces
- Stand with castors and end stop included
- Reversible belt switch at rear of oven
- Natural Gas / LPG: 230V 50Hz 2amp; Electric: 400Y/230V 3phase 50Hz 15Amps
- Usage per deck – Natural Gas / LPG 42.2mj; Electric 10kW
*Production conveyor ovens are non-stock and require a minimum of 10weeks shipping time. These are non-returnable
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Standard warranty doesn’t apply for clearance products
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty.
If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.