Sammic Juicemaster Professional Centrifugal Juicer
A highly qualified and experienced Swiss engineering team have developed the JuiceMaster S42-6 in response to the challenge to re-invent juice extractors for the 21st century
Ideal for: Juice Bars, Coffee shops, Yoghurt shops, Hospitals, Ice-cream shops etc.
- Stainless steel construction
- Automatic pulp ejection system
- Turbo switch (for cleaning the basket and balancing out possible vibrations)
- Easy to use and clean (throw away plastic bag can be placed in pulp container)
- Simple to assemble
- Unique and highly reliable, air cooled universal motor for continuous use
- Special designed cover and hood on pulp container to prevent clogging
- With additional safety handle lock
- Strong basket with 6 ribs
- 6300rpm electronically governed speed control to extract the maximum amount of juice
- UL, CSA and CE approved
- 7.5cm feed chute
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Standard warranty doesn’t apply for clearance products
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty.
If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.