Crescent Ice Machine - KM Series. KM crescent ice machines have the simplest ice making system in the industry which means dependability; Longer machine life and energy savings. Crescent ice cubes have excellent liquid displacement because of their unique shape, leading to higher profits. This unique shape allows liquid to flow over it more easily, whether pouring from bottles or dispensers, eliminating splashing and reducing waste.
- Individual premium crescent cube with no ice bridging
- Exceptionally hard crystal clear cubes that melt slowly
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Slide in ait filter at front for easy cleaning, maintaining performance efficiency
- Flush mount to rear wall
- Vertical pump motor, no mechanical seals
- Low water and electrical consumption
- Rated for tropical conditions 43°C ambient temperature
Production 32kg/24hrs; Storage 16kg; 220-240V 50Hz 10amp; Net 39kg; Add 12mm plastic legs
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.