HOBART ECOMAX Series # 604
*** SINGLE PHASE 15AMP ***
• Engineered and manufactured in Germany.
• EASY-TO-USE: electronic controls with 3 cycles - 75, 150 & 180 seconds.
• Digital temperature gauges.
• Suitable for all dish & glass washing applications. Useable chamber height of 440mm. Able to wash 1/1 GN pans when using optional open ended tray racks.
• Low 2.3 litres per cycle rinse volume dish / glasswasher.
• Fully enclosed 4 sided hood design - avoiding loss of energy / steam.
• Optimum hygienic - deep drawn tank with coved corners (no welds) and SELF-CLEANING CYCLE.
• Polypropylene wash and stainless steel rinse arm with patented WIDE ANGLE FAN nozzle to maximise wash & rinse performance.
• Wash pump inlet strainer to ensure machine reliability.
• Includes chemical dispensers, fill hose, power lead / plug & pump-out drain for quick & easy installation.
• Includes 1 x plate rack & 1 x cutlery holder.
• Watermark approved to WMTS-101:2018, Cert. WMKT21944.
• Not suitable for use with Reverse Osmosis Systems.
• Site Water Supply Pressure 3 - 6 bar.
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.