HACCP Dual Pocket Style Infrared Thermometer Waterproof with Probe
Our smallest infrared thermometer, this thermometer will fit into your shirt or coat pocket, it's that small! It features a soft carry pouch with belt clip and includes Maximum, Minimum, Hold and Auto Power-Off functions. Great for any food area.
• Temperature range measures from -55ºC up to +250º C.
• Accuracy -/+ 1ºC
• Response time of 1 second
• Displays to 0.1ºC and has adjustable ES (emissivity)
PROBE THERMOMETER: Stainless steel FOOD GRADE fold out probe is over 110mm long.
The probe extends through a full 180º arc from being folded and stowed next to the body to being in-line with the main unit which is then used as the handle for the probe. Following use, you simply fold the probe away again (when clean!).
• Temperature measuring range for the probe is from: -55ºC to 330ºC
• Accuracy of 0.8ºC (in food range)
Inbuilt HACCP indicator lights that tell you if the food is within allowable Australian food standards temperatures. If the cool food is less than 5ºC then you get a GREEN light and if it is not then you get a RED light. Works for Hot food as well.
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Standard warranty doesn’t apply for clearance products
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty.
If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.