“Pocket Temp PRO” Digital Probe Thermometer Waterproof with Probe Safety Cover
- All units have a unique serial number printed on the side of the head of the unit to help control the traceability of the unit;
- Range: -50°C to + 300°C; Probe length: 120mm with a Probe safety cover;
- The Pocket Temp PRO is dishwasher safe & can therefore be used to record dishwasher temperatures.
- Features: On/Off and Max / Min buttons, & is °C/°F switchable;
- Supplied with silicone sheath or boot to give extra water resistance when fitted to the head of the unit;
- Accuracy: ±0.6°C between -20°C ~ +100°C, otherwise ±1% (Meets Australian Food Standard requirements);
- Resolution: 0.1°C across the entire range; Sampling rate: 1 second;
- Battery: 3 volt, “CR2032” or equivalent, (battery included);
- Battery life: 5700 hours (approximately).
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.