Garland Heavy Duty Restaurant Series – GF36-6R 6 Open Top Burners with 1 Standard Oven.
Garland has been manufacturing quality commercial cooking equipment for over 140 years.
Once upon a time in a small factory in Detroit, Garland began to manufacture its first line of equipment, which then grew to become the Michigan Stove company in 1873, and produced over 200 varieties of stoves under the name GARLAND.
Today, Chefs around the world are familiar with the performance, flexibility and enduring prestige that comes with Garland’s range of commercial cooking equipment. With extra heavy duty, heavy duty and electric options, you can count on Garland to deliver a solution for any food service business.
- Flame failure protection (all burners), spark ignition on all concealed burners (open top burners manual ignition)
- Large 692mm deep work top surface
- Stainless steel front and sides, stainless steel 127mm plate rail; Stainless steel low profit backguard, 300mm section stamped drip-trays w/dimpled bottom
- 152mm adjustable stainless steel legs
- 15mm thick machine polished steel grill or hot top option standard to right hand side, can be specified to left hand side
- Standard Oven: W667 x D660 x H330
- Natural Gas / LPG: 224mj / hour
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.