Frymaster Master Jet Pro Series – Single Tank Gas Deep Fryer
Frymaster is THE market leader in commercial fryers and frying systems to the commercial food service market. Nearly 80years after Company founder, built the very first Frymaster fryer around the advanced principles of the open frypot. Frymaster provides technologically superior and reliable products which are trusted worldwide for their innovation and highest quality.
With a full range of quality deep fryers and oil saving filtration suites, designed for high performance frying with minimum maintenance, Frymaster delivery high efficiency with fast oil heat recovery, making this the fryer of choice for most major fast food chains, it offers a complete frying solution that is easy and safe to operate as well as allowing operators to manage their oil costs.
Master Jet Pro Series Fryers offer an open pot gas line-up unmatched in the industry. Ensure consistent, great-tasting food with the open pot design (split or full) making it easy to clean. Millivolt controllers do not require electrical hook-up, reliable centreline fast-action temperature probe, deep cold zone, 32mm IPS ball-type drain valve. The MJ Fryers can handle all menu items, stainless teel frypot and door, enamelled cabinet.
- Standard Accessories: Legs, rack-type basket support, basket hanger, flue deflector and 2x twin baskets, covers
- Oil capacity 1x 20litre (Full Pot)
- Natural Gas / LPG 107mj
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Standard warranty doesn’t apply for clearance products
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty.
If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.