Electrolux Professional 900XP Electric pasta Cooker with 1 Well – 40Litres Tank
The Electrolux Professional range offers more products and more advantages than any other brand. Designed and made in Europe, it incorporates cutting edge technology to deliver better cooking results with unrivalled green performance.
- In addition to cooking pasta, the appliance can be used for noodles of every kind, rice, dumplings and vegetables.
- Unit to have infrared heating system positioned beneath the base of the well
- Water basin in 316-L type Stainless steel.
- Water basin is seamlessly welded into the top of the appliance.
- Provided with integrated drip tray on which baskets can be placed for draining purposes.
- Automatic starch removal function during cooking: improved water quality over time.
- Automatic low-water level shut-off: no accidental over-heating.
- Easy-to-use control panel with gas cock and piezo ignition.
- Continuous water filling regulated through a manual water tap.
- Large drain with manual ball-valve for fast emptying of well.
- Electric: 400V 3N ph 50Hz / 10.0kW
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.