Electrolux AIR-O-SYSTEM Touchline 20 Tray Combi Oven
The Electrolux Professional range offers more products and more advantages than any other brand. Designed and made in Europe, it incorporates cutting edge technology to deliver better cooking results with unrivalled green performance.
- Capacity 20x 1/1 NG tray; Max load 100kg
- Touch screen operation – user friendly, easy-to-clean, scratch resistant high definition interface. Reduces the need for instruction manuals and can be personalized to suit your specific requirements
- In full automatic mode simply select the product type and cooking style and the oven does the rest
- Air-o-clima adjustable humidity control – includes patented Lambda sensor to measure actual oven humidity regardless of oven contents or load
- Includes 3 special cycles – Low Temp, regeneration & Proving – with capacity for a further 1000 USB transferable 16-step cooking cycles
- Completely integrated, fully automated oven cleaning system with 4 cleaning cycles (18mins to 1hr 42mins)
- Includes new green options for even lower running costs
- 6 point multi-sensor probe for super-accurate and safe core-temperature cooking
- HACCP monitoring via the on-board USB port with live recording also available as an option
- Includes tray runners with 20 slides, integral, retractable hand shower and chemical dispenser
- Includes free Brita Purity water treatment system to prevent lime scale and protect your investment
- Includes commissioning by qualified technicians plus on-site training
- Available in Electric or Gas
- Electrical: 400V 3N ph 50/60Hz 34.5kW
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Standard warranty doesn’t apply for clearance products
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty.
If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.