• 10 x 1/1 GN (70 mm space between levels)
• 7 cooking modes:
-Convection from 0 to 250°C
-Saturated steam to 98°C
-Combination from 30 to 250°C (with adjustable humidity control from 0 to 99%)
-Low temperature steam from 30 to 97°C
-High temperature steam from 99 to 105°C
• User-friendly ECOPAD operation
• Crosswise (east-west) loading of trays enables easy handling, a better view of product and better safety
• Left hinged door, control panel on right side
• Cool touch athermic double glazed clipped door
• Water filtration system and drain kit included
• ADAPTOR TO SUIT 600x400mm BAKERY TRAYS. INTERNAL OF OVEN. (ONLY AVAILABLE ON 6 & 10 LEVEL MODELS)
• BASE STAND TO SUIT COMBI OVEN
• BASE STAND WITH TRAY HOLDER KIT TO SUIT COMBI OVEN
• STACKING KIT FOR DOUBLE STACKING OVENS
• CONDENSATION HOOD
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Standard warranty doesn’t apply for clearance products
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty.
If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.