Dean Super Runner Fryers – Single Tank Tube-Type Gas Deep Fryer
Dean tube fryers feature a wide cold zone to capture the natural fall-off, or sediment that occurs during frying. Since loose particles can result in carbonization, taste transfer, and oil breakdown; the wide cold zone makes Dean tube fryers particularly well suited for heavy-sediment foods. A full 20% of the fryer’s oil is below the tubes and below 149°C. This assures adequate space for the sediment to collect safely away from the burners, so it will not carbonize and accelerate oil deterioration or transfer of flavours to the cooked food.
- Meet varied production capacity needs
- Can be utilized in operations with gas or electric utilities.
- Offer an electic model that helps the kitchen stay cool. Electric elements transferheat directly to the oil so the kitchen stays cooler
- Have sturdy, long-lasting construction that includes stainless steel frypot, door and backsplash / flue cover
- Protect against high-heat ignition with reliable high-limit probe. Gas flow automatically shuts off if temperature exceeds the upper limit
- Standard Accessories: Stainless steel frypot, front and door, 152mm steel legs with 25mm adjustment, basket hanger, Piezo ignition and 2x twin basters
- Oil capacity 1x 20L Full Pot
- Electric 415V 3phase 50Hz 14kW
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.