Capacity: 10 x 1/1GN
Higher quality steam generation with this high efficiency boiler oven
Save space with a footprint of only 519mm from left to right
Precise humidity control improves cooking quality
Steam tuner for tuning dry-wet steam
Touch screen control board with 9 phase programming up to 500 programs and 100 pre-set cooking programs
Multi and low temperature cooking with Delta T and regeneration possibilities
Heating of cooking chamber with high performance incaloy heating elements
6 adjustable fan speeds with automatic cooldown
USB port for uploading and saving recipes
Double glazed easy opening door along with simple non-latching shutting
Multi-rail system allows cooking flexibility by having double selections for loading
Ability to be stacked or placed on stand (INCLUDED)
Rated at 14.8kW 3 Phase
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.