Convotherm 4 EasyDial 7 Tray Electric Combi-Steamer Oven - Direct Steam Version
EasyDial is the new standard in manual operation. Thanks to the clever design of the easyDial controls you can quickly configure your own cooking profiles. All the functions are available in one level. You can see everything at a glance at all times – even from a distance – on the large brightly-lit digital display with the central Convotherm-Dial (C-Dial) controls. The TriColor indicator ring indicates the current operating status: yellow for “in preparation”, red for “in progress” and green for “ready”.
- 7 x 1/1 GN tray capacity electric direct steam combi oven system
- ACS+ (Advanced Closed System +) operating modes: Steam, Combi-steam, Convection
- Crisp&Tasty - 5 moisture-removal settings
- BakePro - 5 levels of traditional baking
- HumidityPro - 5 humidity settings
- Controllable fan - 5 speed settings
- Steam mode: (30-130°C) with guaranteed steam saturation
- Combi-steam mode: (30-250°C) with automatic humidity adjustment
- Convection mode: (30-250°C) with optimised heat transfer
- easyDial digital display control panel
- The TriColor indicator ring on the control panel indicates the current operating status: yellow for “in preparation”, red for “in progress” and green for “ready”
- ConvoClean fully automatic cleaning system
- USB port integrated in the control panel
- 99 cooking profiles containing up to 9 steps
- Multi-point core temperature sensor
- Door handle with safety latch and sure-shut function
- Steam generated by injecting water into the cooking chamber
- Right-hinged appliance door
- Available in Electric or Gas model
- Electrical – 3P+N+E, 400-415V 50/60Hz 11kW 15.9A
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.