• Stainless steel finish
• Dual high performance infrared burners
• Removable easy-clean bottom tray
• Independently controlled sides
• Flame failure protection on each burner
• Wall mounting bracket supplied
• Optional: Branding plate
• Stainless steel exterior
• Aluminised steel interior
• Stainless steel crumb tray
• Chrome plated rack and rack supports
• Two indivdually controlled infra-red burners
• Suitable for bench or wall mounting
• Large easy use control knobs
• Dual controls with variable high to low burner setting
• Flame failure on each burner
R1/2 (BSP) female
130mm from right side
25mm from rear
2 x 15.75Mj/Hr, 4.4kW
Maximum consumption 31.5Mj/Hr, 8.8kW
(422mm deep with wall mounting bracket)
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Standard warranty doesn’t apply for clearance products
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty.
If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.