Cleveland Electric Tilting Steam Kettle Floor Mounted. Cleveland steam jacketed kettles offer ultra efficient heat transfer, uniform heating and superior product handling. Steam jacketed kettles offer faster cooking times because two thirds of the cooking surface comes into contact with the product at a much lower temperature, compared to stock pots that use a much higher temperature only at the bottom of the pot. In addition, accurate temperature controls eliminate constant monitoring and resetting. Foods won’t burn or scorch and you can hold product at a simmer without over cooking.
Floor mounted electric, self-contained, worm drive, 2/3 steam jacked, solid state controls for accurate temperature control (±1°C) and a low water safety system.
- Capacity 150L
- All exterior surfaces are stainless steel as standard with heat shield
- 415V 3phase 25.1amps 18.1kW
- Optional spring assisted cover and tangent draw-off valve
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.