Roband AustHeat 800Series Freestanding Electric Single Tank Fryer with 2Baskets
The Austheat AF812 has a single pan and comes complete with two heavy-duty stainless steel baskets. With robust construction, the AF812 will give you years of trouble free service in the production of high quality fried foods.
- Single pan with two baskets, 29 litre electric fryer for consistently delivering high quality, high volume fried food
- High performance by balancing high output with fast recovery
- Easy to clean - features elements that swing out and up in seconds, providing access to a smooth open tank for easy cleaning
- Dual control thermostats enabling easy switching between cooking and idle settings. Also peace of mind with second thermostat as a back-up
- Low cost to purchase and run
- Less heat pumped into your kitchen saving air-conditioning costs and maintaining a comfortable working environment
- Not having a gas flame means Austheat electric fryers deliver a cleaner working environment by not burning the available oxygen or emitting burned and unburnt gases into your kitchen
- Electric emersion elements can outlast gas burners and replacement costs are usually less
- Fitted with safety thermostat with manual reset over-temp safety cut-outs
- 10mins heat up to 185˚C
- Cooking time 2-3mins per 1.5kg; 32kg per hour
- Power 15kW 63Amps 3+Nphase
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.