Electrolux Professional 700XP Adjustable Grid Electric Salamander 800mm Front Opening
The Electrolux Professional range offers more products and more advantages than any other brand. Designed and made in Europe, it incorporates cutting edge technology to deliver better cooking results with unrivalled green performance.
- Table top elecric salamander
- Large 575x380mm adjustable grid that can be positioned on 5 levels.
- Grid quipped with any-tilt runners and heat-resistant plastic handles
- Closed sides for rapid heating improved safety
- Knob control allows to adjust the grid on 5 different levels without removing it
- 2side-by-side heating elements with separate control; Rapid heat up
- Supplied with easy to clean drip/ crumb tray and 1 cooking grid
- Wall bracket to suit
- Electrical power: 6kW 380/400V 3H phase 50Hz
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.