Electrolux Professional 900XP 4-Burner (10kw each) Gas Range on Convection Oven (10.5kW)
The Electrolux Professional range offers more products and more advantages than any other brand. Designed and made in Europe, it incorporates cutting edge technology to deliver better cooking results with unrivalled green performance.
- Unit to be mounted on stainless steel feet with height adjustment up to 50 mm. Unit can be easily mounted on cantilever systems.
- Four 10 kW high efficiency burners are available in 2different sizes to suit high performing cooking requirements of the most demanding customers: 60mm burners with continuous power regulation from 1.5 to 6kw / 100mm burners with continuous power regulation from 2.2kW to 10kW
- Large sized pan support in cast iron (stainless steel as option) with long center fins to allow the use of the largest down to the smallest pans
- Burners with optimized combustion.
- Flame failure device on each burner protects against gas leakage when accidental extinguishing of the flame occurs.
- Protected pilot light.
- Base compartment consists of a convection oven with ON/OFF switch between static and convection mode, positioned beneath the base plate. Oven chamber to have 2 levels of runners to accommodate 2/1 GN shelves (2 steam pans) and ribbed enameled steel base plate.
- Oven thermostat adjustable from 120 °C to 280 °C.
- 40 mm thick oven door for heat insulation.
- The special design of the control knob system guarantees against water infiltration.
- Gas convection oven Size: W575 x D680 x H300; Oven heat input: 10.5kW
- Natural Gas / LPG: 182mj
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Standard warranty doesn’t apply for clearance products
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty.
If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.