Electrolux Professional 700XP Freestanding Gas Range – 6Burner Cooktop with 1 Gas Oven
The Electrolux Professional range offers more products and more advantages than any other brand. Designed and made in Europe, it incorporates cutting edge technology to deliver better cooking results with unrivalled green performance.
- Patented 19.8mj flower flame burner gives market leading energy efficiency – with flame diameter adjusting to pot size
- 60mm diameter burner with precise and continuous power regulation
- Pilot and flame failure to all burners for optimum safety
- Cast iron, heavy duty dishwashable open trivets positioned to maximise burner efficiency
- Pressed one piece worktop in 1.5mm stainless steel with smooth, rounded corners makes cleaning easy and controls overpill from pans
- Extra-long trivet fingers allow the use of small pots
- Oven features unique air/heat flow design enabling natural convection
- Electric ovens have separate controls for top and bottom elements
- Laser cut side edges of worktop enable equipment to form a virtually seamless line-up
- Ergonomic operator orientated control knob – designed to minimise liquid infiltration
- Oven size: W540 x D650 x H300mm and cupboard
- Natural Gas / LPG: 6x 19.8mj burner, 21.6mj gas oven
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Standard warranty doesn’t apply for clearance products
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty.
If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.