Electrolux AIR-O-SYSTEM Level B 6 Tray Combi Oven
The Electrolux Professional range offers more products and more advantages than any other brand. Designed and made in Europe, it incorporates cutting edge technology to deliver better cooking results with unrivalled green performance.
- Capacity 6x 1/1 NG tray; Max load 30kg
- Combi steamer with boiler and 7 cooking modes
- Regeneration cycle: best cooking setting for quickly heating the products to be regenerated on plate and tray (max 250°C).
- By-pass technology: controls the humidity degree of the oven atmosphere in combi and regeneration cycles. It prevents water and energy waste.
- Fan speeds: full, half speed for delicate pulse cooking such as for baking cakes and pulse ventilation for baking and low temperature cooking. The "pulse utility" is also perfect for keeping food warm at the end of the cooking cycle.
- Single sensor core temperature probe included.
- Reduced power cycle.
- air-o-flow: fresh air from the outside is directed to the bi-functional fan, becomes pre-heated and then pushed into the cooking chamber to guarantee an even cooking process.
- air-o-clean™ automatic and built-in self-cleaning system (4 automatic and 1 semi-automatic cycles).
- Supplied with n.1 tray rack 1/1GN, 65 mm pitch.
- Available in Electric or Gas
- Electrical: 400V 3N ph 50/60Hz 10.1kW
At HWD, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter your postcode on at checkout and select any relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate. We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actual freight charge. In such cases, the customer will be liable for these differences. For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller‟s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.